Dependable Components Supply has implemented this business code of ethics in order to meet social responsibilities and to achieve success in the marketplace; Participants and their agents are to uphold the highest standards of ethics including:
1) Business Integrity: The highest standards of integrity are to be expected in all business interactions. Any and all forms of corruption, extortion and embezzlement are strictly prohibited resulting in immediate termination and legal actions.
2) No Improper Advantage: Bribes or other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage are not to be offered or accepted.
3) Disclosure of Information: Information regarding business activities, structure, financial situation and performance is to be disclosed in accordance with applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices.
4) Intellectual Property: Intellectual property rights are to be respected; transfer of technology and know-how is to be done in a manner that protects intellectual property rights.
5) Fair Business, Advertising and Competition: Standards of fair business, advertising and competition are to be upheld. Means to safeguard customer information should be available.
6) Protection of Identity: Programs that ensure the protection of supplier and employee whistleblower confidentiality are to be maintained.
7) Community Engagement: Community engagement is encouraged to help foster social and economic development.
For more information click here.